THE DOUBLE BREASTED HIGH LOW BLAZER// FASHION

Hi dear!! how are you doing?
I've had this blazer for a long time now and its quite special to me because of the story behind my getting it.



Every once in a while, my mum gets us to clear out our wardrobe so we can give out the stuffs we don't wear and know the ones we need. This was really nice because in the process, you end up finding stuffs you forgot about and find those you've been looking for. 



I made it a habit to always shop during these clear outs. Back then I used to call it 'shopping in my closet' lol. It was during one of these clear outs that I got this beauty... 



Actually this one wasn't mine when I found it... My brother who has the habit of growing like he eats fertilizer, used it when he was little groom for a Family friend's wedding. But as expected, he only wore it for about a year before the struggle of getting it to fit started and that's how he dumped it. 



Fast forward to the clear out, I was helping him pack up the stuffs he wasn't using anymore when I noticed it. The fashionista in me quickly jumped out and set it aside for my self. I also copped a blue nicely cut blazer that I wore so much till I felt I'm owing the designer for excessive usage.


 
Wearing it was quite a struggle at first because it's too different from my regular style. But then I love how I styled it here... I'm sure you do too *wink.


I'll really love to know what you think. Have you ever gotten stuffs from your own wardrobe that made you feel like you went shopping?
How will you style this Blazer?  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.