20 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME// SINI


Hey darlings, I'm back again. Hope you enjoyed the last post and please tell me you already rocked bae's shirt? Lol.
Well, today I'm gonna tell you twenty (20) things y'all didn't know about me. 

Before we start, I'm just gonna say I'm actually tired of people always saying I have a nice body, Yeah Yeah, we all know that but haba, SINI has other things too na. Lmao and she's gonna tell y'all almost all of that today. Can I get a Whoop Whoop?  Okay let's shoot. *Drum roll*
  1) People see me or hear my name and assume I'm Yoruba, Nah, this baby girl right here is from one small town called AGUDAMA EPIE, in YENAGOA, BAYELSA STATE. I know right? You never hexperit It. Lol.
  2) I'm a FOOD JUNKIE. Yes I love food, I go for weddings cause of Jollof Rice. I can't kill myself. I prefer Food to Stupid people.
  3) I'm good with make up and hair, I like to think I was born with it. Started making hair as early as eight, You read right, EIGHT YEARS OLD, fixed my Mom's hair when I was only 13. People used me sha, I was share lady of free hair making that year. LMAO. Today people tell me nice makeup, nice hair SINI. I mean, not so bad for a girl who has never been to a Makeup school or taken hair lessons in a salon for a minute. 


  4) I love my mom and siblings like a fat kid loves cake, even more. They are my world.
  5) I'm very spiritual, I take anything that concerns GOD very serious, extremely serious.
  6) See ehn, you might not know but ICE CREAM Is BAE. I automatically love you once you have ice cream for me. Its an addiction. I can't help it.
  7) I love surprises, Good surprises. Love, Love it.
  8) I'm a love child, Was born out of wedlock but I'm still the best thing that happened to my Mom.
  9) My full name is Bokolo Favour Sinivie. And Sinivie means GOOD THING.
  10) I hate crowd, it's scary. How do you just gather a group of people in one place. Lol. 


  11) I'm in love with a God fearing man. 
  12) I hate anything that crawls or flies, They annoy my soul.
  13) I love movies, music and I love traveling.
  14) I love shoes, I'm probably gonna have a room full of only shoes when I blow. Lmao.
  15) Favorite color is WHITE, I'm beginning to like yellow too but White comes first.
  16) I newly became a sucker for nude lippies. The idea is, you get to eat whatever and still maintain your lippie, because, I mean it's NUDE. This idea got into my head cause I'm a food junkie. Thank you. Lol. 

  17) I hate when people take me for granted, I can play the fool for a long time but once I don't get what I put in from you, I withdraw FOREVER. Yes FOREVER.
  18) Had my first when i was 16. Basically everyone was kissing and I wanted to kiss too. Lol.
  19) My Genotype is AA.
  20) Well, y'all probably know this by now, but i'll still put it in. I LOVE RIHANNA ROBYN FENTY. *screaming*  
Write one thing people don't know about you in the comment box.
Till next time, Love y'all. *muah* 





No comments

Powered by Blogger.