GOOD HABITS// OUTFIT


  Hey hey!!!
Hope you're doing fine?
 My new found habit is to make my outfit just before I go out..  *goodfeeling*
 

 I know it's not just me that finds it hard to get a suitable outfit for any outing.. Like, you just can't find something nice in your wardrobe.
I was to see a movie with my friends on Friday, but the one thing that was holding me back, was 'what to wear'.
Truth is I have a lot of fabrics, but it's hard shuffling between getting your clients clothes ready and making clothes for yourself.
On that Friday evening, I just decided to make this simple top, since I was out of ideas on what to wear.
 
  
Fast forward to Sunday, still no idea of what to wear, I quickly remembered that I have some fabric left from this gown I made a while ago.  


That's how I sat my ass down, and whipped up this gorgeous skirt ..
I'm loving this new habit, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon *don't judge me*

Remember when we made a skirt like this? check it out here

 
I hereby humbly invite you to join me in this new found pleasure.. *wink*
As always, I'll love to know what you think while you have a blissful week.

3 comments

Unknown said...

Hi, wuld like to meet you, we stay on the same close here. Add on whatsapp 08024064333

snaccy said...

Haha, I'm beefing. Meanwhile.... Photo credit to me. 😀😀

Sini said...

Haha, I'm beefing. Meanwhile.... Photo credit to me. ����

Powered by Blogger.