HOW TO ACHIEVE A STRETCHED FRO

Hey guys.. Did you miss me?? I know you did. I did too. Lol. Hope you had a Blessed day?
  So today I'm going to talk about how I achieved this great stretched fro that everyone couldn't stop staring at. 

  But first, I collected my NYSC certificate on the 6th of this month and was super joyed, Like finally! Nysc iyaff finish iyo even though I'll miss allawee small. What I can do? I have to move forward my people. Lol. 

  Meanwhile, Everybody and their mothers kept looking at my hair and kept complementing me, I mean it was crazy, some people even begged to touch it so they know it's real, and when they feel my scalp.. They go "Wow! It's really your hair? How long have you kept it? Blah blah,, and I kept blushing like one white girl. 😂

   My CDS mistress that has serious "never responds to greetings attitude" also told me my hair was fine and I'm like "woah, did she just say that?" And she kept asking me so many questions about natural hair, My people, I felt like an actual BOSS, I meant he CEO type. I sha like play. Lol.
  Okay, back to how I got this stretched out fro. I threaded my hair over night with wool, took it off the next morning and viola! I got this big ass fro. 

  I was so shocked, I didn't know my hair has grown this long,comparing this fro to the one I got when I tried this stretching method in May of this year, I couldn't contain the joy and I walked round my house screaming, I was overjoyed. Lol. 


  So yea, that's how I stretch my hair. You should try it too especially if you think your hair hasn't grown at all, you'll be amazed at how much your hair has grown cause shrinkage can be deceiving sometimes.
  I hope you liked the post? Comment under to tell us how you stretch your natural hair.
  Until next time.. Love y'all. 😘😘😘

No comments

Powered by Blogger.