THE RIRI INSPIRED LOOK

Hey dear... I hope you're well.
My Name is Sini and this is my first official post. I really do hope you enjoy it.
Before I start, permit me to say that my Gurara falls trip with Uche was the bomb... Click here to check it out.


Okay, so recently i came across a post online about my girl riri rocking Drake's shirt, like she actually wore it to the club. My people if you know me, you know I'm a sucker for RIHANNA ROBYN FENTY a.k.a Riri, like fam, I named myself Baby Riri growing up when people were busy answering Barbie and the likes.(Lol) Once rihanna pops up on the TV screen, everybody screams SINI come and see your girl oh. See, I hate people disturbing my sleep but I'll ask you to wake me up if it has to do with rihanna, I told myself i was going to use my school fees to go see her if she ever comes to Nigeria. I'm not a lesbian but i can do Riri, Don't ask me if it's that serious because it is (Lmao).
Now back to the matter, my girl rocked Drake's shirt like it's hers, it got me drooling like someone just gave me a cheque of one million dollars in this Buhari's regime, well i receive the money in Jesus Name, can i hear an Amen? (Lol)



Fam, y'all know how hard it is to pack your bags when visiting bae, from clothes to the shoes you need, worry no more. So bae visited recently and i had to leave home to go be with him, i managed to pack the full world but still ended up with nothing to wear, like how did that happen? (Lmao)


On a Sunday evening to go chill, nothing to wear? The inner Riri in me had to come out, told my nigga, where your shirts at? *in African American accent* pulled out two shirts, one with a normal collar and the other with a Bishop neck, Fam, by the time i was done dressing up, makeup and shii, even bae was like "Damn, i have to take a shot" I was looking hotter than the sun, technically, in fact i was hotter than the sun and fire together, yes i was that hot only with bae's shirt. I didn't have to buy a new dress to go out with bae, "not everytime buy dress, sometimes rock bae's shirt" (Lol) Instead of disturbing bae to get you a new dress, just pick a shirt and rock it like its yours.

If you're worried about the size of the shirt not been your size but you still want to rock something like this? Get a male shirt your size and rock it. Can be worn with a bum short or leggings or just like that depending on the length of the shirt.





Operation rock bae's shirt. I hope I've been able to inspire you? Why not tell me what you think?  Have a good day. xoxo

No comments

Powered by Blogger.