WHAT'S IN MY BAG??

Hey dear, I hope you are doing good!

First I'm really happy that I've been able to help a lot of people from my last post... If you've not seen it yet, click here.


In Today's post, i'm telling you the essential things I always have in my bag. As far as I have a bag, these things are going with me, basically because I need them more often than not.


The very first would be my measuring tape and note pad.... Of course I'm a tailor and every body I meet is a potential client. I'm not going to lose a customer because I forgot my measuring tape at home. NEVER!!!



Vaseline has been bae since the 90's and that's why I take it with me all the time.
When my skin feels dry......  Vaseline
Chapped lips.....  Vaseline
Vaseline solves basically all skin issues for me, sometimes I switch and use me lip balm for my lips instead.

Just because I'm a Nigerian living in Nigeria, I keep my power bank close at all times. I don't want my phone going off on me at any point in time.

Handkerchiefs and pocket tissue are a girls best friend... They come with me always.
It's very important to take your ID card every where you go.. Trust me it's a life saver.

Money money money!!! Have you ever forgotten to take money when leaving the house?  That is a very depressing mistake.. I always take my ATM card for added advantage

Is it just me?  Or do you like to shut out on the world sometimes?  Put on your earpiece and ignore everybody else.. *sorry don't judge me*

Being a four eyed girl means I don't go anywhere with out my glasses... Thank God this new one came in trendy shape and frame.



What can't you do without in your own bag??  Please do leave a reply I'm interested in your bag content...

I wish you a joyful entrance into the new month XOXO





No comments

Powered by Blogger.